24 November 2009

Fancy Another Slice

I made another cake, this time a blue-berry? cake. Firstly I used a different method of flowers to decorate the top but it did not seem to give the same effect so I reverted back to the original method. This time I used whisper white, night of navy and bashful blue card stock and bashful blue designer series papers. The smaller flowers are made from the bo ho blossoms and the larger flowers are with the scalloped circle punch..I said yesterday that I would make one more using very vanilla and chocolate chip, hoping it would look like a chocolate gateau. Well, here it is. I have added it this post so it is all in one place. Think I will now leave cake making to the bakers.

3 comments:

Sarah B said...

These are stunning Anne. I have been toying with the idea of buying the Sizzix Die , think it will have to go on my Christmas List, Hugs Sarah B X

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

These look good enough to eat Ann, they must have taken ages.
love Jackie xxxx

Lesley said...

fantastic - there must have been a lot of time and effort gone into these cakes - how did you make the flowers using the scallop punch (l.roulstone@btopenworld.com) - just popped by to look at your blog - best wishes Lesley