03 December 2009

Recessed Window

These are a couple of cards I put together quickly as I was cutting and preparing for my class this Saturday. We are stamping on a candle and making a 5" x 5" recessed window card, so I thought I would make a couple 7" x 5" card to show that it does not just have to be a square card.
The first card is made using Cameo Coral DSP, elegant eggplate and whisper white card stock. I also used the eyelet border punch. I stamped the image (from True Friend) in elegant eggplant and then again, over the top, slight off with cameo coral. The ribbon is the white satin ribbon that was new in the catalogue.Basically using the same technique as above but the elegant eggplant card stock was replaced by night of navy.

The flowers were made using the five star petal, scallop circle and bo ho blossoms punches.

No comments: