26 January 2010

Commissioned Cards

Well here are two more commissioned cards. Was really stumped on the naming day card, never been asked to do one before so I hope this works. I have done some first aid to the card after looking at the photograph, I noticed that I had spelled a name wrong and the oval at the top was not straight. I kept looking at it and it really annoyed me so I have now rectified the irritating errors.Bashful blue, pretty in pink and whisper white card stock, Bashful blue DSP. Bashful blue button and linen thread. Scallop edge punch, Bashful blue and pretty in pink taffeta ribbon

The remit for this next card was gardening, cruises, cars and planes. Think I have covered it all. I managed to use all my stamps for this one, apart from the sentiment, I made that on the pooterThe colours are garden green, whisper white and certainly celery.

3 comments:

Carol said...

These cards are perfect Ann! the people that ordered these will be chuffed to bits, they're fab :)

Carol x

Susan Hogan said...

Hi Anne,

Lovely cards as usual. About the remit card (green) - I have made several like this now (thanks to you) but am intrigued by the fact that yours seem to have a full panel on the front and no fold in the middle of the back. Do you have a template or instructions for this? Basically, I just need to know how this looks like a three fold rather than a four. Hope the snow has receded, although I have enjoyed seeeing all the wonderful photo's people in the northern hemisphere have taken of the events.

Biscuitlid said...

absolutely amazing - you did a great job with the naming card - so so personal with the photo in the centre too. Was worth the worry! Love it
Victoria
x