19 January 2010

Peel Offs

Well, I don't believe it, I actually have used some peel offs. ( I don't really like peel offs). I went to a small craft fair in Hinkley at the weekend and I saw these peel offs. I was quite impressed with the cards that were on show I felt it looked like black embossed lines so I thought I would have a go.
I used Only orange, garden green and whisper white card stock for this card. I coloured the image with markers.Colour combo for this easel card is real red, whisper white and black, the sentiment is from Vintage Labels, one of the Sale-a-Bration stamps available until the end of February. The card below is tempting turquoise, whisper white and apricot appeal.

1 comment:

Mae Collins said...

Great cards! My friend would absolutely love the one with the combi (VW) she is mad about these vehicles and has an old one she drives around in!