03 January 2010

Stationery Book

Onto more serious creations now. This is a Stationery Box, designed by my daughter Lynda. The box is made to hold cards and envelopes. The tutorial to make this box is available to purchase on Lynda's blog HERE.

This is my first attempt at having a go. I used the Pink Flamingo Designer Papers and the contrasting colours are tempting turquoise, cameo coral and whisper white.

The box will take eight cards but I have made six as a couple of them have 3D embellishments. I really hope I have done Lynda proud.





I have used a various stamp sets, playful petals, flight of the butterfly. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Mae Collins said...

These are just beautiful Ann. I am sure Lynda will love how you have used her Stationery Box design. I can see where she gets her crafting talent from! TFS

Terry Molineux said...

This is simply gorgeou!!!! Love everything about it...TFS