29 January 2010

Vintage Labels and Follow Your Heart

Here are a couple of cards I did this afternoon. The black and white card is made with the Sale-a-Bration set Vintage labels. Withe the use of a stamp-a-majig I stamped the circle frame (which fits in the round scallop punch) spacing them the best I could. I then used the heart and butterfly from Hello Again. The sentiment is from Whimsical Words, also part of the Sale-a-Bration offer.For this pink card I used the Sale-a-Bration set Happy Moments and the words are also from Whimsical Words. The colour combination is pink passion, chocolate chip and whisper white.My camera seems to be taking very blurred images recently. Like I keep saying I am not a photographer and have probably pressed something or, perhaps, the camera is just dying.

2 comments:

kerenbaker said...

I love these two cards- the pink design is gorgeous and the b&w must have taken you ages to set out! X

Mae Collins said...

Love the black and white card. Can see this pattern being a great one to use on a OSW.