17 February 2010

Easter Easel Box

Hello, a fellow demonstrator, Zoe, sent me a tutorial on how to make this box. Zoe did it for a class of men to make for their wives for Valentines day so she made it to measure for the chocolates she had made. Well I have had a go and here it is. I made it for Easter as Valentines day has now passed. My new stamp set Good Egg arrived this afternoon and I just wanted to stamp all the stamps so it is quite busy but it was fun. I have a few boxes lying around that I have made for Easter, it is really difficult not to empty the eggs out, you know, chocolate.......I used Chocolate chip, regal rose, close to cocoa and whisper white card. The ink is chocolate chip and the bird is coloured using the blender pens and markers. I also used the word window and eyelet border punches.

1 comment:

Zoë said...

It's lovely Ann and just perfect for Easter. Thank you for trying it out and your lovely comments. Love Zx