11 March 2010

Bird Punch

The wonderful pairs promotion finishes the last day of March and, on April 1st a new mini catalogue is being launched. Ohh..... its lovely. As a demonstrator we have been allowed to preorder the items in order to make samples. Well, here is one of the new punches. It is the large bird punch, it is a totally new style punch and very easy to use. I has a locking mechanism on the back which enables it to make a level rectangle, if you know what I mean.
Here are a couple of cards I have made using items from the new catalogue. The large flower is a single stamp called Flower Accent, the other flowers are from a set called Vintage Vogue. I have stamped the flowers using bashful blue ink on to whisper white card stock and edged them with the new shimmer paints in silver, I then cut them out and mounted them onto the circle. I punched out the bird in whisper white card and also edged with the silver shimmer paint. The corner have been pricked using the mat pack. There is a sentiment stamped in each corner in the silver paint which is from the new stamp set Tiny Tags. The card base is also whisper white.
This card is made using the same stamp sets but I used very vanilla and close to cocoa card stock, close to cocoa ink and the shimmer paint is Champagne Mist. The small flower and the sentiment is also from Tiny Tags.The shimmer paints are great , there is also a colour called Frost White, I haven't done it yet but I think it will look great on dark card.

So, on 1st April remember there will be some new stamp sets and much more to drool over.

1 comment:

Claire Harrison said...

Love these cards Ann, especially the vanilla and cocoa one. The shimmer paints really give them an extra dimension. Wish we had it here in OZ!

Claire
xx