31 March 2010

Secret

Right, now this is a secret so don't tell anybody, especially my eldest grandson.  It is his 12th birthday in April and I have to think in advance as he lives in Australia so I have to allow the time for anything to get there for the day.   My daughter allowed me access to lots of picture of the children, they are great and I cannot believe how they are growing up.  So I thought that I would use the I Wish album from Jenny Moors and use the pictures to make him his own special album for his birthday.  Also, which gave me the idea, my niece (StampHappyJackie) showed me the album she had made and it inspired me to do this.  I just hope that he will like it.
 This is the album closed.
 
 First Opening

Second
 Third
Final
I used sage shadow, close to cocoa, chocolate chip and the speciality papers from the main catalogue.  I also sneaked in an image from the bird punch.

4 comments:

Mae Collins said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I am sure he will just love it and especially as it has been handmade by you! TFS

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann,
This is amazing, Henry will just love it you know that you will have to done one for Charlie and Toby now.

Love Jackie

Claire Harrison said...

I'm absolutely sure he will think it's great! Nice to see you have included pics of the non-human family members - I'm sure Pepper and Gem will be glad to get a look in. I hope he doesn't leave it where Gem can eat it tho!!

Alex said...

This is beautiful Ann, something he'll treasure and keep forever :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x