22 March 2010

Sweet Pea

Well, after all the previous excitement of the training day etc I have now calmed down. I saw the shape of this card (larger size) in a kit form on a certain craft channel. I thought, I can do that, so I had a go and this is the result.
It is a A5 sheet of card folder into meet on each side. I then, using a cutting system, cut a circle from the centre in both sides of the front sections. Once you have attached the ribbon you can sort of push both sides of the card so it pillows and then it will stand up. It is not easy to see in the picture.

I used the stamp set My Sweet Pea, a new set from the mini which has papers, a wheel and stitched felt to match, there is a small piece on the bottom. I used pink passion and chocolate chip with the scrumptious chocolate chip satin ribbon, also from the new mini to be launched on 1st April.

No comments: