17 March 2010

Tiny tags

I was looking at one of the new stamp sets, Tiny Tags, and this idea came into my head. The little oblongs coming from the centre is one of the tag stamps, then, with the use of my stampamajig, used the kissing technique onto the solid tag stamp and stamped into the centre of each tag. The large flower in the middle is from the stamp set Vintage Vogue. I stamped the flower into not quite navy ink and then dabbed the silver shimmer paint around the outside using a sponge dauber, I don't think the photography shows how effective the shimmer paint is. The brad in the middle is from the flowers brad set available in the main catalogue.The card stock is night of navy, whisper white and brocade blue. The topper was going to be a 3" x 3" square, but with the ink and so much stamping I managed to smudge some of the ink so rather than start again I decided I had to just make it into a circle.

6 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ann, this card is just so beautiful. Love it.
Carole x

Mae Collins said...

Seems like a time consuming card to make but one that was worth all the effort. Love the colour combo.
Mae :)

Tracy Woodman-Raymond said...

Just love this! I love this stamp set...thanks for the idea!

stampingmadly said...

Great idea, and what a lovely card.

RuthieB said...

This is wonderful!!!! I love how you did the tags around the flower!

Carey said...

Oh this is way too cute. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy