31 March 2010

Vintage Vogue

I made these three cards using Vintage Vogue and Very Vintage Wheel from the new Mini Catalogue that launches tomorrow (hooray).  The first is a card that a few of us put together as part of a challenge on our training day. 
The colours are chocolate chip and so saffron.
 My niece came to stay last weekend and we set ourself a colour challenge and this is what I came up with.  I forgot to photograph my nieces.

The colours for this are so saffron, regal rose, mellow moss garden green and whisper white.  I wonder if anyone can spot the deliberate (?) mistake.

Lastly, this is one I put together, quite simple.
The colours is tempting turquoise, I did use an embossing folder for the centre, I don't think its shows in the picture.  The ribbon is whisper white satin, it is gorgeous, in the new mini they have the same ribbon now in chocolate chip and old olive. 

No comments: