30 April 2010

Comissioned Card

I was asked to do a Golden Wedding Anniversary card for a couple who liked air travel ???? So, I had to mull it around in my head whilst cutting and preparing for my class next week and this is about as close as I could get. I remembered I had, in my old stash an air balloon stamp. I stamped it on the back of some gold card and cut just the balloon out. I embossed the balloon and then made a basket from the SU small punch and with the linen thread, also from SU, I made the strings.

I used SU's real red and whisper white card stock and real red ink and the lovely new real red satin ribbon. The gold flowers and red leaves are punched from the large bird punch as shown in a previous post.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Ann, this as absolutely brilliant, I love the way you have done the stings with linin thread the whole card is really lovely.
Jackie