13 April 2010

Kissing and Rock n' Roll

I was playing with my stamps today and using the two techniques above I achieved this result using the Flower Accent stamp from the new Mini catalogue.  It is a single stamp (the first time we have had single stamps in Europe).  I am finding it really versatile.  Anyway, I stamped the stamp into the almost amethyst ink pad and then rolled the outside into the elegant eggplant ink pad, then I pressed the stamp very firmly onto the previously inked with elegant eggplant Fine Flourish stamp (also in the new mini).

I think it looks quite pretty.  I also used the Autumn Leaves set stamped with always artichoke ink.  All the images were cut out, leeaving a small margin and then mounted onto the card using the same colours as the ink finished with the white satin ribbon and a sentiment from the Bit of Birthday Cheer stampset stamped in whisper white craft ink.  Oops, nearly forgot the eyelet border punch and the beautiful filigree brad in the centre of the flower.

No comments: