13 April 2010

Note Card Box

This is project designed by my daughter.  It is a note card box that Lynda designed for the SU note cards.  Unfortunately, at the moment, we do not have these in our UK catalogue so I improvised and put separators in a couple of the sections made some 3 x 3 cards and some tags. There is space in the bottom tray for a pen and postage stamps if you chose to.  I made six cards and six tags with several different sentiments to be added by the user.

I used the designer papers from the new mini catalogue and went for the monochrome look.   The top of the box has the white satin ribbon and two flowers and a large flat backed pearl all from the pretties kit.

This is Lynda's box HERE and I think the template will be on sale soon.


4 comments:

kazzells said...

Just wanted to pop by and tell you how amazing your box is!! i saw it on ILWS, its gorgeous well done you!

kazzx

Angela said...

Wow, this is stunning, it is a beautiful box, i love it!!
Angela x

Sarah B said...

This is absolutely stunning, love the cantilever sides and the colour are devine, Hugs Sarah BX

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Oh Ann this is amazing. I can't wait to have a go. You have made beautifully.. I love the new designer paper so glad I ordered some, hopefully it will be here tomorrow.
Love Jackie
xxx