23 April 2010

The Same Box Die

Grrrrr..... I am finding the new updated blogger quite difficult to use, I tried to edit the previous post but it would not let me edit under the picture.   So another post using the same die.

I used the same method to make the flowers as I did in a previous post.   I think they are quite striking.

Sorry but there is so much light in the conservatory that the white is reflecting.  This box is rose red.
 For this box I used perfect plum and pale plum card stock with perfect plum designer papers.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely projects. I too have been playing with 'wing as rosebud' cards. Love the colours you have chosen.

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann, I really love these flowers and you have done them in such brilliant colour combinations.
Love Jackie