08 April 2010

Sweet Pea Paper Stack

Well, would you believe it, it is a beautiful day outside, I need to do so much in the garden but I seem to have got my mojo back and have been inside making cards.

I used the Sweet Pea paper stack from the new mini catalogue together with the Sweet Pea stamp set. 
For this card I used the papers from the stack (it really is such good value) at the bottom of the card.  The colours are chocolate chip and pretty in pink with the gorgeous new chocolate chip satin ribbon.  The flower is from the stitched felt, also in the new mini and the sentiment is from Oval all using the large and scalloped oval punches.
The base card is  5" x 5" chocolate chip.  I used the Stamp'n Write markers to ink the image using chocolate chip and tempting turquoise.
This is using the front and back of one of the papers.  It is also a 5" x 5" card using sage shadow card as the base.  The papers are so pretty.  I also added a piece of chocolate chip.
 I did not use any of the papers for this one.  I  used the flower image from My Sweet Pea stamp set, cut some think strips of old olive card for the stems.  The leaves I stamped and cut out separately and glued in position.  the grass is just torn old olive card.  The centre of the flower are designer buttons from the playground and button latte collection with some very think strips of pixie pink card twirled to make the centres.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Love these cards Ann I can't wait to order Sweet Pea when I next order
Love Jackie