06 May 2010

Technique

This is one of Stamp With Us techniques video. I have used different colours to the video and I am not as pleased with the outcome but I thought I would still show. The background is used by sponging/daubing different colours onto whisper white card stock and then embossing the solid Medallion stamp with clear embossing powder. Another coating of a darker ink and then wiping off.
The colours of the one Monica did on her video were so much more vibrant, the technique is great.
I need to try a few more different colours.

4 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Hi Anne

Claire has given me a Sunshine Award for my blog, and I have passed it on to you as one of my inpirational teachers in the crazy craft we have embraced! Hope life is not too hectic for you and that you are well! Cheers, Susan.

Leonie said...

I think this is gorgeous, I love the soft colours

Mae Collins said...

I have been having fun with the Medallion stamp lately too! Great for this emerging colour technique. Love your card. TFS

Alex said...

Love your card despite what you say! I haven't tried this technique yet, but I may have to soon :)

Have a good weekend,

Alex x