16 June 2010

Circle Scissors

Whilst uploading the other day I forgot to post this one. I was playing with Lynda's circle scissors, a cutting system in the Amercian and Australian SU catalogue. I managed to cut out some circles so I thought I had better put them to use. I made a type of box section and glued the circles to it.


The stamps used are Upsy Daisy and the All a Flutter single stamp. I coloured the butterflies with the ink pads and blender pens.

I do hope we get the cutting system here soon because that, together with Dotto, would be just brilliant.

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Very cool little box! Love it (and the circle scissors!)

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann,
I love the little shelf on the dresser, I must try it when I make another one also I love the little bag made with the circle scissors. It is so good to see all the cards the boys have done give them big hugs and kisses from me.
Love Jackie

yui said...

I regularly visit your blog.
Keep on challenging!