13 June 2010

Dresser

This is made from a tutorial by Becky. Again I tried to use colours and papers that are retiring or have retired from Lynda's stash. The dresser will take C6 cards at the back and some smaller cards and tags in the front. The tutorial did not have a shelf but Lynda made one in hers, so I copied.


I have not made any cards etc to go in the dresser as I will not be taking it home to the UK, so I will leave it to Lynda when she feels the urge to fill it.

I used sage shadow and real red card stock and some design papers that retired last year.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

This is awesome, great job!

Emma - Independent SU! Demonstrator said...

This is lovely Ann. I have ummed and aahed about this and thought one day I will figure it out for myself. I am still saying this nearly 3 months later!!! LOL