28 June 2010

Inspired by Nature

Hi all, hope you are managing to bear with me not posting very much. Have not really had a the inclination to craft much these last couple of weeks. It has been a bit up and down here. Anyway, I took a little time out yesterday and used the stamp set Inspired by Nature, not in the UK catalogue, would be really pleased to see it though
I used marker pens to colour the stamp together with a sponge to soften the edges where the colours join. The colours are rose red, summer sun, old olive and always artichoke stamped directly onto whisper white. In real life it looks just like it has been printed.

I have not put a sentiment on as I quite liked it just plain.

Thanks for looking and I will post again when I have the opportunity.

3 comments:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann,
I would love to see this stamp in our catalogue too it is really lovely, and what you have done with it is spectacular, what a great card. 12 out of 10.
Love
Jackie
xx

Alex said...

Love the card Ann and the softness of the colours.

Hope you're well.

Alex x

debbi taylor said...

I love the colours you have used - I would love this stamp too x