30 July 2010

One Drawer Organiser

I was talking to my niece and she showed me, on Skype, a superb drawer organiser that she has made. She kindly told me where to get the template and this is my effort. The template is from AR Creations.


I used melon mambo, rich razzleberry and whisper white card stock, the design paper is Cottage Wall.


The is with the drawer open, it really is quite sturdy. The picture below is showing how the large half pearls from the pretties kit make the little legs, I thought that was an ingenious idea.

Jackie makes some lovely projects, why not pop over and have a look here.

4 comments:

LME said...

It is lovely :)

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann,
Wow that was quick, I really love how you have done it. xxx
Jackie

Alex said...

This is great Ann, thanks for sharing this cute project.

Have a good weekend.

Alex x

CraftyC said...

Wow, what a great project Ann, I love your draw and the papers are gorgeous!
Clairex