04 August 2010

Scrapbook Page you say, Oh No....

Yesterday I went to see a fellow demonstrator Zoe, had a super day with her and her downline Emma.
Zoe showed me a scrapbook page she had made and I was really struck by it. So, once again this week I have cased her page. Zoe said that she found it on a video tutorial,
Either way here is my effort, I had the boys latest school photos so it seemed a good way to show them off.
If you want to leave a comment telling me where I went wrong and perhaps, what I could do better, I really won't mind. I know that I should of lined up the zero of 2010 to the right, level with the pics.

I won't admit to thoroughly enjoying it but it did pass some time.

2 comments:

Zoë said...

Wow Ann it's fab. Glad you liked mine and the video tutorial on the SU website. Such handsome boys!!! Zx

Alex said...

WOW: Ann this is fabulous - love the layout, colours, pictures of your boys :)

Thanks for sharing,

Alex x