13 September 2010

Thank You

Hi all

Sorry, I have not posted for a while but I have been sorting out all my retired stock, ink pads, marker pens, card stock etc. I have to admit also that I have been playing with some of the new stock which I am not allowed to post yet as it is to be a surprise when the new catalogue launches.

Although these are the new colours they have been available for a little while now so I can safely show this card.


The colours are rich razzleberry and melon mambo, quite striking together. The sentiment is from the single stamp Elegant Thank you from the mini catalogue punched out with the square scallop punch.

The stamp set I used for the background is Pocket Silhouettes firstly stamped in whisper white and then over the top with melon mambo. I used the piercing mat and the ribbon is also melon mambo and rich razzleberry.

I got the idea from my niece Jackie to use whisper white in the background.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

This is just gorjus! Got me thinking.... some casing coming up!

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Beautiful really beautiful Ann
Love Jackie