25 October 2010

Box for Colour Coach

In the new catalogue there is a Colour Coach, an absolutely brilliant piece of kit. It gives you all the colour collections that SU have and on the back of each colour swatch there is ideas of what colours you could use to co-ordinate or contrast with.

The demonstrators on ILWS were talking about it getting a bit battered being carried around in a craft tote and what would be the best way to protect, someone mentioned a box so, you know me and my boxes, I made one, in fact I made two, one for my niece. Not sure if she has the colour coach yet, hopefully it will inspire her to order one.


I used basic black card stock and some retired designer papers to decorate. I used the thick window sheet from the catalogue as the see through window and reinforced the front and sides with extra card stock for strength.

2 comments:

Linzi said...

this is fab ann - any chance of a tutorial ;)

TwinTrouble said...

This is gorgeous... agree with Linzi... would love a tutorial if possible please :) x