11 October 2010

Christmas

This post, as are the two previous posts, some of the projects I made for the Sincerely Yours Show in Hinkley yesterday. Zoe, Emma and myself had a great time at the show but I think we all went home very tired.

These are just two of the cards that I took close up pictures of, I think they may be blurred so I apologise for this.

In fact I did take some pictures at the show yesterday but, as usual, they were really blurred, not sure if it is me or the camera!!


The colours above are the luscious cherry cobbler and almost artichoke. The flowers are punched out using the Bo Ho Blossoms punch and I just tinged the edges with the silver shimmery paint. The centre sentiment is from the Perfect Punches set that fits the scallop circle punch. It will also work with the smaller circle 1 3/8" and the 1 1/4" punches.



This card is real red, old olive and whisper white card stock. I stamped the image with black Stazon and coloured the centres with a red marker pen and then picked out pieces with Crystal Effects and a sprinkling of glitter. The stamp set is Serene Snowflakes which is one of the new sets in the brand new catalogue.

No comments: