25 October 2010

Here We Are Again

I know my blogging has been really bad of late but I really have been busy crafting but not that I can show on here yet (apart from the few I am going to show). I have been making swaps for the SU Convention which is on the 5 - 6 November. I was only going to make 50 but I got a little bit carried away.

Last week I went to a training day in Peterborough, Monica and Bekka (two other very clever demonstrators) had a training day for their team and invited other demos that would like to go. So, myself and Jackie, my niece, who is also a demonstrator went and we had a ball. The projects were brilliant and the people were great. We were not going to make any swaps for that occasion as we did not think we had time, but when Jackie arrived the Saturday before the training, we sat down and designed this card between us and then had a production line going and managed to make 30.


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Holiday Hoopla and Fun and Fast Notes
Card Stock: Whisper white, pear pizzazz and peach parfait
Inks: Pear pizzazz, cherry cobbler, pacific point and peach parfait
Accessories: The new scallop trim border punch, word window punch and, as it is a Christmas card, dazzling diamonds (Jackie loves her glitter).

No comments: