11 October 2010

Holiday Hoopla

When this new set arrived the other day, I looked at it and this image sprung to mind immediately.

Father Christmas, his beard and hat are all stamped. The arms I made from the large oval scallop punch and the mittens are the 3/4" circle punch. The border at the bottom is made using the scallop trim border punch, I think it is a great effect. To create the white on red I wiped the edge of the circles into the whisper white ink pad and then added some dazzling diamonds.

The beard etc is very lightly coloured using the bashful blue marker pen and water brush.

The sentiment is stamped in whisper white and the stamp is from another new set Heard from the Heart.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love your Father Christmas, I wasn't too keen on this set but I think you may have changed my mind!!
Angela x