17 November 2010

Baby Album 2

I was asked to make another Baby flip album. I didn't have any more 12 x 12 bashful blue card stock and there wasn't time to order any so I had to improvise.


I used Marina Mist, Whisper White, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Real Red card stock and inks.


All the stamp sets are SU but the front of the album's sentiments are from a retired US stamp set. The bootees are from Bundle of Love.


I also used the new border trim punch, round scallop punch, photo corner punch and the 1 3/8" circle punch. The ribbon is marina mist and real red satin ribbon.


The stamp sets for the backgrounds are Fox and Friends and Choo Choo

3 comments:

Linzi said...

ann this is simply gorgeous - and it looks fab for being so bold! i may just be caseing this!!

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

This is lovely Ann I am just in the middle of making one myself for Sofia's 1st birthday... I really must get that corner punch it looks so good.
Love Jackie

Alex said...

This is beautiful Ann! Love the colours and stamp sets used - lovely project.

Thanks for sharing.

Hope you're well.

Alex x