16 November 2010

Cased Cards

Well, these two cards are sort of my take on a couple cards from the demonstrations at the Convention.

I just loved this idea, so I cased the idea of using the Ornament Punch, yes, the ornament punch, the five petal punch for the tail, the small heart punch for the lips and the small round punch for the eyes. I then just took it a bit further and added Santa hats. The white background, the hat band and the bobble on the hat have all been put through the crimper.

The sentiment is from Contempo Christmas.


This, as I said in the title, is my take on a card that was demonstrated by one of the German demonstrators. They were all so brave to sit on the stage and demonstrate in front of about 300 other demonstrators, they really did well. Anyway, the card is made using rich razzleberry and whisper white card stock.

The distressing is achieved by using the Distressing Essentials in the new catalogue. I am so pleased to have seen this demo, it really gave an insight into how you can use the product. Apart from the Distressing Essentials I also used the crimper. The stamp set is a new one called Happiness Shared and I coloured the image with the Stamp'n Write Markers

4 comments:

Zoë said...

Cute fish Ann. I have my version coming on my blog soon too! Love your beautiful flower card too! Hope you & Jackie enjoyed convention! See you soon. Zx

Julie said...

As usual just lovely ann! I really like the fish card very cute x

Elizabeth said...

Great projects Ann - you did SUCH a good job CASEing the German demo project. Beautiful. X

Alison xx said...

I love the fishy Christmas card. It's great !!!