16 November 2010

Other SU

How bad have I been at blogging lately?????

Well I am now back from the Convention and myself and Jackie had an absolutely brilliant time.

We saw lots of demonstrations, lots of awards, talked a lot, swapped a lot and shared a lot. I tell you there are some so very talented demonstrators out there.

The cards below use all SU card stock etc but the set is actually from Australia. It was one of their last catalogues hostess gifts. It is called Asian Artistry.


This card is made from elegant eggplant, certainly celery, regal rose and whisper white. I also used the luscious white satin ribbon. The border on this card and the one below is the new border trim punch.


The card stock for the card is marina mist, pumpkin pie, whisper white and early espresso. I used the jewels from the new catalogue and the modern label punch.


I love the colours for this one, basic black and real red. The DSP is from our previous catalogue but the gorgeous black satin ribbon is from the new catalogue. The sentiment is from the stamp set Perfect Punches and then punched out with the wide oval.

No comments: