24 December 2010

Craft Magazine Inspiration

I received my craft magazine a couple of days ago and it included a little free stamp set. I thought the images were quite cute so I printed one and coloured it in using the SU Water Colour Crayons and a blender pen. I have to say that the crayons worked perfectly on Whisper White card.

So, whilst the actual image is not SU, the cardstock etc is.

This was also in the magazine and I thought how effective it was so, once again, I cased it. I really do need to find my mo jo, perhaps it has got frozen in the snow, I'll have to have a look when the snow goes. The background and sentiment are from Just Believe, it is truly a beautiful set.

Oops, I nearly forgot I also used the modern label and round scallop punches and two of the new flower brads, they are really nice. The tree (no it has not got the measles) has been glittered in spots with the SU green glitter using the Tombo glue.

No comments: