24 December 2010

Party This Way

This is a little 4" x 4" card using the stamp set Party This Way, one of the two sets that were given to me when I went to the Stampin' Up! Convention at the beginning of November, the other being Just Believe.

Myself and my niece Jackie, who is also my downline, went to the convention together and we had an absolutely wonderful time. We had demonstrations from some of the Top Demos and from members of the SU staff as well as some brilliant make and takes.

There are some very very talented people out there and what is so lovely is that they are all so willing to share their ideas. It makes me feel very humble but proud to be an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and have access to such wonderful products.

Anyway, back to this little card. I stamped the candles and coloured them with markers and a blender pen.

No comments: