11 January 2011

SALE-A-BRATION

I was watching C&C the other day and came across what is called an twisted easel card, like the easel card, it is so easy, why didn't I think of it??

Any way below I had a go (needless to say I spent some time working it out)


The stamp set I used is one of the Sale-a-Bration sets Sweet Summer. The cardstock i: Card stock vellum, night of navy and pretty in pink.

I made this card also using one of the new Sale-a-bration stamp sets Bliss. It is a really pretty set. The white sponged card stock is the shiny white card from the catalogue. I stamped the large flourish in Sahara sand first then, with the use of the stamp-a-majig, stamped the rich razzleberry slightly off to give the shadow effect.

Colours are rich razzleberry and melon mambo.

1 comment:

Trish and Treasure said...

I love what you have done with this card.Trish