11 January 2011

Sweet Summer

When I look at other blogs I notice how beautiful their cards look with care taken over photography. I am quite envious, I have always said that photography is not my strong point, I really just have to point and shoot and I can certainly see the difference. So my apologies for my bad photography but, hopefully, you get the idea.

This card is made using the Sale-a-Bration set, Sweet Summer. I think the four sets in the Sale-a-Bration promotion are my favourites so far. They are all pretty, giving the opportunity to colour the images. Great sentiments and the set that matches our punches. Well done SU I say.

I used whisper white, elegant eggplant and pink pirouette card stock. I coloured the images with the wonderful watercolour wonder crayons. The pearls are from the Jewels set and the piercing is done with the piercing mat. The sentiment is made using the large oval and oval scallop and the edge is with the scallop trim border punch. The centre is used with the scallop circle and the circle punches. The designer paper is from the lap of luxury set. I am always amazed at how easy it makes crafting when everything you have mixes and matches.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oooh - really like how you have layered in a circle. I will have to try that. Beautiful work!

MONICA GALE said...

Nothing wrong with your pictures honey, I love this card. Hugs xxx