25 February 2011

Ornate Flowers

I made this card using the stamp set ornate flowers and coloured the flower using SU water colour pencils.

In the UK we do not have kraft inks so I first stamped the image in Versamark and then into the elegant eggplant ink pad, just pressing once. This enables you to use clear embossing powder and get a glass look.
The colours are elegant eggplant and more mustard. The Designer Series papers are from the Regals colour pad. I also used the modern label, border trim and scalloped oval punches with the white satin ribbon and pearls to finish. For the centre of the flower I used crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter. I also made the button and threaded through the 1/8" white taffeta ribbon.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Ann,
Both these card are beauiful, really lovely colour combinations.
Love Jackiexx