10 February 2011

Thursday

Here are a few offerings that I put together today. I have been quite busy but I have done a couple of Valentine cards and I cannot really put them up as they are personal to the people that ordered them.

This is one of the projects that we made at Peterborough last Sunday. Monica has put up a short video of the session if you want to have a quick look HERE.

The colours I choose to make this little concertina sided purse is cherry cobbler and basic black.


This is made using the heart treat cups. I used the DSP from the subtles pack in marina mist. The background is using the French Filigree background stamp. The ribbon is from the beautiful taffeta collection also in Marina mist.


This is another card made the same way as one in my previous post, when the Owl from the Sale-a-Bration set was the centre piece. This time I used the stamp set Just Believe as the background and the butterfly from the Bliss Sale-a-Bration set is dangling from the centre. The colours are Cherry Cobbler and Old Ollive.

No comments: