07 February 2011

Today's Projects

Well after the very long previous post here are a couple of cards I made today.

The Owl card below is a sketch case of a card I saw at the training day yesterday. Bekki (link), who made the card did hers in a lovely green and had a bird dangling. I decided to have a go with Cherry Cobbler.


The owl is hanging (not by his neck) on a piece of linen thread and is double sided. The sentiment is from Vintage Vogue and punched using the Modern Label Punch.


I did this one using the Babywipe technique which was one of the make and takes at the training day. I need a bit more practice but it is a gorgeous technique and the effects are stunning.


The colours here are rich razzleberry, melon mambo and whisper white. The ribbon is the luscious silk ribbon in rich razzleberry. The sentiment is from the Sale-a-Bration set So Happy for You and the sentiment is punched with the curly label punch.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Beautiful cards, I love the fast & fabulous card - the colours are stunning!
Angela x