14 March 2011

Invitations

Hi all, I have been really busy making wedding invitations, well not to the actual wedding but to the party following the wedding.

The couple chose the pocket type invite using whisper white and marina mist card stock.

The leaves are from the stamp set Vintage Vogue, the sentiment (which I really think is cute) is from Afterthoughts, a level 1 hostess gift from the current catalogue.

The butterfly is the solid stamp from Flight of the Butterfly using a technique inspired by Rachel and Amanda, fellow demonstrators.

The belly band is punched using the scallop trim punch and the pull tab is using the round tab punch. As you can imagine from the amount below (90 in all) I had very stiff hands and wrists),

2 comments:

Victoria said...

these are gorgeous Anne and beautifully packaged too
Love
Victoria
x

Carol said...

They are lovely Ann, very elegant. I'm sure the recipients will be bowled over with them. I love the pocket style too :)

Carol xxx