14 March 2011

Unusual Marriage Proposal

I was asked by someone to make a card that would be used as a proposal for marriage. I thought it was such a sweet idea. The request was for a book. After some thought this is what I came up with. I have blurred out the persons name as I think it is quite a personal project. The people involved have given me permission though to put it on my blog.

So here goes:

This is the front page of the book. I had to bring so much of my SU stash, new and retired, to put this together so I won't go into too much detail.


Second page with the first part of question.


Centre of book with the most important part of the question. Under the Marry Me is a little envelope which would hold the ring.


The last page of the book with a page for the proposer could write any further message they wished.

The lady said yes, which then leads onto the invitations below.

No comments: