16 April 2011

Big Shot Dies

I think I must have told you by now that we got the Big Shot in our new Mini Catalogue, if I haven't, well we do have the Big Shot in our mini catalogue.

I have been playing a bit and with some of my own ideas and ideas cased from some other demos, here is what I have achieved.

With the Big Shot you can cut through many materials, so, with the Top Note die I cut it out useusing some metal foil I found amongst my old stash. I then embossed it using one of the emobssing folders, also from the mini.


I have seen several of these scalloped circle easel cards so I thought I would have a go. The scalloped circle is also one of the big shot dies and I cut out again, from the metal foil, the Emboslits Beautiful Wings die.

This gorgeous flower is cut using the Daises die. This actual flower on a stem was from a tutorial by one of our demonstrators. This was my first effort and I will have a go at some more when I have time.


Finally, an idea from Val Moodly, another one of our demonstrators, the die is cut from the Beautiful Wings die and made into a small easel card. Val has done some beautiful ones.

No comments: