06 April 2011

Male Triple Easel

My wonderfu niece and downline Jackie posted these gorgeous triple easel cards on her blog HERE. I thought they were so cute that I would like to have a go. I made this one slightly larger than Jackies and used the stamp set Plane and Simple.


The colours I used are very vanilla, early espresso and crumb cake (like I have said before, the names of the colours are amazing, I feel like I should be drinking coffee and eating cake). I used the scallop edge punch, the dots embossing folder, the distressing kit and the giant eyelets. The paper is from the Neutrals stack.

3 comments:

juliejules said...

This is fab Ann, love it! Jules x

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

This is so lovely Ann, now I am going to have to buy this stamp set.
Love Jackie xx

Alison xx said...

This is by far and away the best card I have seen with this stamp set. I love it !!