25 April 2011

Nature Walk

Hasn't the weather been wonderful? I have to say that I have been spending time in the garden. I love the Spring with the colour it brings to the garden. We have blackbirds nesting about ten feet from the conservatory and we are hoping the blue tits will come and nest in the box. We usually have the blue tits but you never know.

Anyway, being in the garden means not so much crafting but today I thought I would have a go at a card shape from Jenny Moors, Jenny calls it the double diamond fold card.

I used the stamp set Nature Walk from the new mini catalogue.


The colours are so saffron and chocolate chip. The papers are from the Neutrals paper stack and the sentiment is made using the modern label punch with the backing from the Little Tags set, also in the mini catalogue. The back mat is made using the scallop trim corner and scallop trim border punches.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Well now I just have to have this stamp set too. I really love this card Ann.
Love Jackie xx