01 April 2011

Watering Can

Sometime ago I made a watering can with flowers made using the scallop circle punch. I did post them on my blog but it was a long time ago. Actually I made three, one SU kept which was brown and pink , one was a commission and the other I just kept cos I could.

Somebody saw it the other day and said that she would love it for her Mother for Mothering Sunday. I really was sad to part with it but I cannot keep things for ever. So, I made a card to match.

The card is, once again, using the Top Note die. I really do like this die it has so many uses and is attractive.


The colours are rose red, regal rose and whisper white. The leaves are stamped from the Hostess Level 1 gift Because I Care. I just coloured the leaves using the old olive marker and finished with a bow in old olive taffeta ribbon.

No comments: