29 May 2011

Fun Cards

Yesterday, whilst out shopping, I found a three plastic templates for the cards I made below. I thought they looked quite fun so here are my results. I am pretty sure that I have seen these style cards somewhere before.


This is made using chocolate chip and so saffron card stock. I embossed little dots from the Confetti back ground set with white EMP and then used some dazzling diamonds to finish. The sentiment is from Party This Way and the Frame is from the Four Frames stamp set. I does actually open so you can write inside the top lifts up and the cake case comes down. I used the crimper to get the effect on the cake case.


This, according the the template is a Tunnel Card. I am sure I have made something similar in the past called a Diorama Card. Anyway, it is quite fun. The stamp set is Hope and Strength, the colours are marina mist, whisper white and cajun craze.

Finally, a little box card. I have definitely done something similar this before. It really is quite cute. I used our large flower punch for the aperture, the itty bitty punch for the little flowers and the butterfly embosslits Beautiful Wings for the centre.

2 comments:

mrsC.x said...

love these cards.
can i ask where you found the templates?
ttfn
Charlie.xx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com