19 May 2011

Milk Carton

Don't you think this is so cute? It is the Milk Carton Die from SU for use with the Big Shot machine and, I believe I am correct in saying, that this die is exclusive to SU.


It is really dinky. I used pear pizzazz card stock, the very vintage wheel and pear pizzazz ink. I punched out the front and sides with the small oval punch. The bow is made with rose red seam binding. I really am addicted to the seam binding, as well as matching the colours it is very versatile. It takes two of those scrummy little chocolates, you know the round ones from FR. The little clip holding the top is from the clips assortment in the catalogue.

I also used the word window punch for the sentiment.

2 comments:

Zoë said...

It is dinky, but what a great way to give a special token! Zx

Sarah said...

It's lovely Ann. The colours are fabulous and what a great gift Idea - also loving the oval cut outs.