09 June 2011

Centre Step Cards

Well, here we go again, another couple of these centre step cards. I love the shape of these cards and I know I am going to do it to death. Jackie has made some of these and they are absolutely stunning, pop over and have a look here.

This one used the stamp set Nature Walk. the colours are so saffron and pear pizzazz. The papers are Botanical Gazette and the leaves are the Big Shot die Little Leaves.


The colours for this card are pink pirouette and chocolate chip. The vase is the ornament punch embossed with the square lattice folder. The little flowers are puched from the itty bitty punch set. I also used the bo ho blossoms punch, scallop trim border and the decorative label punch. The leaves again are the Little Leaves die.

1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

My word you have been busy! Thee are all fabulous card, and look so professional! Love all your fussy cutting and layering.