05 June 2011

Son's Birthday

It is my son's birthday in a week and this is the card that I made for him. He doesn't follow my blog as crafting is definitely not his scene (too girlie). If it was full of fast motorbikes etc it would be different.

I am sure he will not appreciate the work involved in making this card, but I hope he appreciates that I remembered.


The style of the card was one I did with Jacqueline the other weekend but the one Jackie had for her class was a girlie card so I just used different colours and distressed it somewhat.



Recipe:
Stamp set: Plane and Simple and Button Button, Broadsheet Alphabet
Card stock: Basic black and very vanilla
Ink: Black
Accessories: Distressing kit, designer series papers, wide oval punch, round tab punch, white embossing powder and linen thread.
Big Shot dies: 'Sizzlits four pack - Lots of Tags

No comments: