05 June 2011

Triple Slider Card

These two cards are triple slider cards. I have had the tutorial for a while and not had the chance to have a go. Jacqueline had made a few and they were stunning so I thought I really must try.


Card One:
Stamp set: Baby Blossoms
Card stock: Baja Breeze, whisper white and rich razzleberry
Ink: Baja Breeze and rich razzleberry
Accessories: Designer Series Papers, wide oval to cut the centre of the frame, Stampamajig and the beautiful seam binding in baja breeze.

Card Two:
Stamp set: Sew Lovely and Button Button
Card stock: Tangerine tango, whisper white and tempting turquoise
Ink: Tangerine tango,
Accessories: Designer series papers, twill tape, marker pens, 1" punch

1 comment:

Mae Collins said...

Love these triple slider cards, I haven't tried them yet but you have inspired me to give them a go!