23 August 2011

Grandson's 7th Birthday

It is soon coming up for my youngest grandson's birthday. As he lives overseas I have to think in advance so that the postage period does not spoil him getting it on his birthday. For the older two boys I made them a photo albumn so, as not to let him down, I have made one for him.

I used a template that the very clever Caroline Skinner had on her blog. It is called a Shutter Card Albumn. I have blurred out his name for obvious reasons.


The colours I used are real red and tempting turquoise. The papers are from the brights paper stack.

What is a present without the birthday card. I thought I would follow the theme with the colours.

The stamp set is Cute as a Bug. This is a stamp set that I was given for my birthday, cute don't you think?


No comments: